Oak Creek Commons in Paso Robles on the Central Coast of California is a 36-home cohousing neighborhood.
We found our beautiful land in October 1999. Construction started in 2003 with most of us moving in during 2004. Our final home was completed in the summer of 2005.
We are a community that fosters enriching relationships with one another, nature and the larger community.
It is our intention to:
- Celebrate, accept and welcome diversity,
- Communicate with integrity, respect and trust.
- Support, encourage and be compassionate with each other.
- Live in loving connection while respecting personal space.
- Create opportunities for fun, laughter, play, celebrations and rituals.
- Contribute time and talents within our community and beyond.
- Respect the environment by being sensitive to the interconnections between all things.